Welcome to my blog!

Welcome
A portrait of TL Mair, fine art Photographer

Since this is my first post on this blog I guess I should introduce myself.
My name is Terry "T. L." Mair, I was born in a small rural community in Utah named Heber City, when I was 5 my family moved to the small farming community of Midway, Utah, just three miles from Heber. I have lived in Midway ever since.
I learned to hunt and fish here in this little valley, and that introduced me to wildlife, and the beauty of the natural world.
In 1985 I started a portrait/wedding photography business, but am slowly moving into photographing the beauty around me.
My web site where I display and sell my images is: here if you have a chance take a look.
I am planning on posting images from my photographic travels and telling a little about each of them.
Thank you for your time.
T. L. Mair

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunset at Fort Casey

The Face of Tatanka

Kiva Ruins - Cold Spring Cave