"Eternal"






I call this one "Eternal" these are Mute Swans, these swans are the largest swans, slightly larger than Trumpeter Swans, Mute swans were brought here from Europe and placed in parks, and private ponds because they are so beautiful, these are the swans that you see with their necks in the classic curve, and wings up like sails.

Problem is these swans are not afraid of anything, I have seen them chase off large predators, and they are beginning to displace the swans that are native to the US.

I think they are beautiful birds, and I was lucky to catch these two.

These are feral swans now, returning to a wild state, and were photographed in the whet lands near Midway Utah, we call this location "The river bottoms".
I hope you enjoy them!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunset at Fort Casey

The Face of Tatanka

Kiva Ruins - Cold Spring Cave